European Consumer Claims (ECC) are the UK & Europe’s leading timeshare release & claims specialists.
Who are ECC?
ECC have helped thousands of timeshare owners from across the UK to release themselves from unwanted timeshares all over the world, and to recover money where possible.
We have expert timeshare release & claims consultants operating from a growing network of offices throughout the UK along with our Head Office located in Mijas Costa, Spain.
Our mission is to help timeshare owners who wish to rid themselves of unwanted timeshare (and the associated long-term fee commitments) and to recover monies wherever possible.
The timeshare owners we help often come to us with a combination of the following concerns:
- Unreasonably high annual maintenance fees, with year-on-year increases.
- Frustration at the lack of availability and/or unfair allocation of timeshare exchanges
- Changes in personal circumstances, such as health, retirement, family or finances.
- Unfair treatment by resort owners and/or disillusionment with timeshare.
- Concerns about burdening their family with unwanted long-term future liabilities.
- Timeshare not only has no resale value, but is an ongoing financial burden.
We receive numerous inquiries/reports every day direct from these owners, so please see the customer comments to read about the recent and past experiences of other timeshare owners.
Please also see the frequently asked questions to see the answers to the most common queries we receive and to ask your own questions.
If you have similar concerns, please complete our short form now and find out which options are available to you. In the first instance, an expert advisor will contact you to discuss your concerns and timeshare release options, which will depend on a number of factors, such as:
- The timeshare group/resort/scheme of which you are an owner/member;
- When you bought into the timeshare;
- The current annual fees & whether the payments are up to date;
- The term of the timeshare contract – and how much longer there is run;
- Your personal & financial circumstances;
- Your reason(s) for wishing to release yourself from the timeshare.
Depending on your specific situation – and with your agreement – we may then invite you to a consultancy appointment at one of our offices – or we can arrange for an advisor to visit you if appropriate.
So that we can start helping you as soon as possible – and for your own peace of mind – please complete your online inquiry now. We look forward to being of service!
Latest news from ECC
Are European Consumer Claims (ECC) the timeshare compensation industry market leaders? Here’s why we think we are:
Within journalism there is freedom of speech, but we still have to be cautious when claiming that our business is the foremost of its kind....
European Consumer Claims wishes you a Happy Christmas and New Year
From all the team at European Consumer Claims (ECC), we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Whether you are a current or past...
European Consumer Claims CEO Andrew Cooper’s 2022 review and outlook for 2023
2022 fails to deliver calm after 2021's COVID challenges After the madness of 2021 we were all hoping for some stability, and ideally a chance to...
Timeshare maintenance fees: are they worth it?
Many people are tempted by exclusivity and luxury accommodation when they sign up for timeshare. But are the expensive maintenance fees worth it...
Increase in 30% maintenance fee causing more misery for timeshare owners
Timeshare maintenance fees are already out of control, and they are about to see a significant increase in 2023 ECC’s prediction At the beginning of...
Cost-of-living crisis makes things a lot worse for timeshare owners
The timeshare industry is getting ready for a huge exodus of members as the cost-of-living crunch worsens. Crisis taking its toll With the cost of...
Find out if your timeshare qualifies for a claim today!
Get free, no obligation advice from our timeshare specialists...