European Consumer Claims (ECC) are the UK & Europe’s leading timeshare release & claims specialists.
Who are ECC?
ECC have helped thousands of timeshare owners from across the UK to release themselves from unwanted timeshares all over the world, and to recover money where possible.
We have expert timeshare release & claims consultants operating from a growing network of offices throughout the UK along with our Head Office located in Mijas Costa, Spain.
Our mission is to help timeshare owners who wish to rid themselves of unwanted timeshare (and the associated long-term fee commitments) and to recover monies wherever possible.
The timeshare owners we help often come to us with a combination of the following concerns:
- Unreasonably high annual maintenance fees, with year-on-year increases.
- Frustration at the lack of availability and/or unfair allocation of timeshare exchanges
- Changes in personal circumstances, such as health, retirement, family or finances.
- Unfair treatment by resort owners and/or disillusionment with timeshare.
- Concerns about burdening their family with unwanted long-term future liabilities.
- Timeshare not only has no resale value, but is an ongoing financial burden.
We receive numerous inquiries/reports every day direct from these owners, so please see the customer comments to read about the recent and past experiences of other timeshare owners.
Please also see the frequently asked questions to see the answers to the most common queries we receive and to ask your own questions.
If you have similar concerns, please complete our short form now and find out which options are available to you. In the first instance, an expert advisor will contact you to discuss your concerns and timeshare release options, which will depend on a number of factors, such as:
- The timeshare group/resort/scheme of which you are an owner/member;
- When you bought into the timeshare;
- The current annual fees & whether the payments are up to date;
- The term of the timeshare contract – and how much longer there is run;
- Your personal & financial circumstances;
- Your reason(s) for wishing to release yourself from the timeshare.
Depending on your specific situation – and with your agreement – we may then invite you to a consultancy appointment at one of our offices – or we can arrange for an advisor to visit you if appropriate.
So that we can start helping you as soon as possible – and for your own peace of mind – please complete your online inquiry now. We look forward to being of service!
Latest news from ECC
Following a record year in 2021 which saw 351 awards for M1 Legal clients totalling £5.9 million pounds, 2022 has started where 2021 left off, with...
Ruthless American timeshare companies and unscrupulous exit firms have been put on notice as European claims giant teams up with leading US lawyers...
Worldwide changes From '2 weeks to flatten the curve' in early 2020, the pandemic has seemingly settled in as a permanent, insidious feature of our...
Timeshare claimants celebrate as ruling extends the administration process for 'bankrupt' Club La Costa. Administrators granted 12 extra months to...