European Consumer Claims (ECC) are the UK & Europe’s leading timeshare release & claims specialists.
Who are ECC?
ECC have helped thousands of timeshare owners from across the UK to release themselves from unwanted timeshares all over the world, and to recover money where possible.
We have expert timeshare release & claims consultants operating from a growing network of offices throughout the UK along with our Head Office located in Mijas Costa, Spain.
Our mission is to help timeshare owners who wish to rid themselves of unwanted timeshare (and the associated long-term fee commitments) and to recover monies wherever possible.
The timeshare owners we help often come to us with a combination of the following concerns:
- Unreasonably high annual maintenance fees, with year-on-year increases.
- Frustration at the lack of availability and/or unfair allocation of timeshare exchanges
- Changes in personal circumstances, such as health, retirement, family or finances.
- Unfair treatment by resort owners and/or disillusionment with timeshare.
- Concerns about burdening their family with unwanted long-term future liabilities.
- Timeshare not only has no resale value, but is an ongoing financial burden.
We receive numerous inquiries/reports every day direct from these owners, so please see the customer comments to read about the recent and past experiences of other timeshare owners.
Please also see the frequently asked questions to see the answers to the most common queries we receive and to ask your own questions.
If you have similar concerns, please complete our short form now and find out which options are available to you. In the first instance, an expert advisor will contact you to discuss your concerns and timeshare release options, which will depend on a number of factors, such as:
- The timeshare group/resort/scheme of which you are an owner/member;
- When you bought into the timeshare;
- The current annual fees & whether the payments are up to date;
- The term of the timeshare contract – and how much longer there is run;
- Your personal & financial circumstances;
- Your reason(s) for wishing to release yourself from the timeshare.
Depending on your specific situation – and with your agreement – we may then invite you to a consultancy appointment at one of our offices – or we can arrange for an advisor to visit you if appropriate.
So that we can start helping you as soon as possible – and for your own peace of mind – please complete your online inquiry now. We look forward to being of service!
Latest news from ECC
ECC Acquires ABC Assets
We are pleased to announce that we have recently acquired assets from ABC Legal. What does this mean? On the 11th December 2019 we took over...
ECC’s Court challenge on unfair timeshare contracts could open floodgates for claims
A High Court Judge’s ruling due later this year could help thousands of English timeshare resort owners break free from their contracts and be...
Club La Costa Response
Dear Club La Costa member, On the subject of the Club La Costa (CLC) recent circular “The Wind Up that’s been Wound Up” Kwikchex.com & CLC...
Diamond Resorts Response
Dear Diamond Resorts Owner, On the subject of the Diamond Resorts recent circular “Notice from Diamond’s Legal Team” Kwikchex.com & Diamond...
How much is YOUR Timeshare claim worth?
Are those maintenance and finance bills weighing you down? Did you know we can tell you how much you could potentially claim, you could be sitting...
Another Timeshare Resort Crashes
It was confirmed that on the 6th June 2019 another Spanish timeshare resort Club Paradiso/Paramount has closed its doors. The company that manages...
Find out if your timeshare qualifies for a claim today!
Get free, no obligation advice from our timeshare specialists...