After contacting the Timeshare Consumers Association for advice on a Timeshare Relinquishment I was advised to contact ECC, they set up a zoom meeting for me there and then. My wife and i were then contacted by Ellie Wilson via zoom. Ellie listened to our concerns and then explained what ECC would be able to do to resolve our situation. We were happy to accept her offer and feel relieved that we have put this issue in the hands of ECC. At no time did we feel under any pressure to commit to the offer, and it was presented by Ellie in a professional courteous and friendly manner… We would not hesitate to recommend ECC to anyone with similar problems to ours.
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times
- European Consumer Claims and American Consumer Claims celebrate US launch triumph
- Thirty seven positive court awards valued at £620,389 including eighteen CLC cases totalling £325,903
- Twenty two positive awards valued at £447,895 including a case against Silverpoint valued at £49,312.
- Fourteen positive awards valued at £298,672 including a case against Anfi valued at £95,400