This is a very belated letter to thank everyone at ECC for working so hard to help us with our claim which ended with a settlement in our favour. We appreciated Ruby’s patience and cheerfulness during the many phone calls which we made to her. Thanks also to Jorge for his hard work in sorting out the legal aspects of our claim.
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times
- European Consumer Claims and American Consumer Claims celebrate US launch triumph
- Thirty seven positive court awards valued at £620,389 including eighteen CLC cases totalling £325,903
- Twenty two positive awards valued at £447,895 including a case against Silverpoint valued at £49,312.
- Fourteen positive awards valued at £298,672 including a case against Anfi valued at £95,400