I have to say I was nervous, and slightly perturbed at being walked around the office, virtually, and meeting other members of the team. I realise from my own due diligence why ECC are so transparent and go to great lengths to ensure an informed service given the bad press out by the timeshare industry due to the threat your organisation is to them. I am aware there are so many scammer organisations out there and was frightened to commit and spend more money pursuing a claim when I had already lost enough on purchasing a timeshare with CLC which had been the worst value for money ever and had already been robbed. However, Jack was very good, providing me with so much inside information on how I had been mis-sold and how ECC could help me.
- Reader’s Digest documents ECC’s mission to protect mis-sold timeshare owners
- @legislator.com. Email scam warning
- The Sunday Times reports on European Consumer Claims victories over rogue timeshare firms
- Twenty three positive court awards valued at £318,657 including ten CLC cases totalling £197,965
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times