I have to say I was nervous, and slightly perturbed at being walked around the office, virtually, and meeting other members of the team. I realise from my own due diligence why ECC are so transparent and go to great lengths to ensure an informed service given the bad press out by the timeshare industry due to the threat your organisation is to them. I am aware there are so many scammer organisations out there and was frightened to commit and spend more money pursuing a claim when I had already lost enough on purchasing a timeshare with CLC which had been the worst value for money ever and had already been robbed. However, Jack was very good, providing me with so much inside information on how I had been mis-sold and how ECC could help me.
- Are European Consumer Claims (ECC) the timeshare compensation industry market leaders? Here’s why we think we are:
- Fifteen positive awards valued at £284,482 including a case against CLC Sucursal valued at £45,851
- Eleven positive awards valued at £154,887 including an award against CLC Sucursal valued at £44,214
- Twelve positive awards valued at £166,641 including a case against Marriott Vacation Club valued at £70,743
- Eight positive awards valued at £102,831 including a case against CLC Continental Resorts valued at £48,047.