The overall experience with Mr Clark was extremely helpful. He went to great pains to explain the claims process and was extra helpful when I could not provide any original documentation which I explained that had previously been supplied to so-called lawyers who had promised to reclaim my payments in the Spanish courts – all of which I now know was fraudulent. I am satisfied that I am now dealing with a genuine company that can make a claim for me in a Spanish court and rid me of my timeshare for good!
- Fresh wave of positive press coverage for Timeshare Advice Centre and European Consumer Claims
- What do Wyndham’s timeshare owners really think of them?
- Fourteen positive awards amounting to £177,272 including a case against Silverpont totalling £24,633
- How to distinguish trustworthy timeshare claims/relinquishment firms from fraudsters
- ECC expert discusses timeshare claims and relinquishments with Valencia’s leading podcast host