I found ECC through Google. They have been extremely helpful and clear in explanation. giving us time to ask question and clarify anything we were uncertain about. They confirmed that we have a claim against CLC WORLD for miss selling to us. So far ECC have done everything they said they would do. We feel confident that the process of our claim against CLC World will be resolved. We see no reason not to highly recommend ECC to other people who like us left trapped into a fractional shares, which we were told would be a part ownership of property which was explained and turned out to be untrue. Can’t say how much we are relieved to finally get some help to resolve the fractional share.
- Reader’s Digest documents ECC’s mission to protect mis-sold timeshare owners
- @legislator.com. Email scam warning
- The Sunday Times reports on European Consumer Claims victories over rogue timeshare firms
- Twenty three positive court awards valued at £318,657 including ten CLC cases totalling £197,965
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times