Jack was very clear, personable and professional. We feel incredibly relieved to have begun the registration process for our claim and we are sure that Jack can be completely relied upon to steer us through the claim period.
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times
- European Consumer Claims and American Consumer Claims celebrate US launch triumph
- Thirty seven positive court awards valued at £620,389 including eighteen CLC cases totalling £325,903
- Twenty two positive awards valued at £447,895 including a case against Silverpoint valued at £49,312.
- Fourteen positive awards valued at £298,672 including a case against Anfi valued at £95,400