The senior account manager was very pleasant and professional throughout, he made an honest assessment of our ownership with regard to ECC being able to assist with a termination and award of possible compensation. He clearly explained how both EEC and ourselves would both have to commit financially with the various options open to us, however he also explained the process and previous successful awards that gave us the confidence to make the commitment to proceed.
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times
- European Consumer Claims and American Consumer Claims celebrate US launch triumph
- Thirty seven positive court awards valued at £620,389 including eighteen CLC cases totalling £325,903
- Twenty two positive awards valued at £447,895 including a case against Silverpoint valued at £49,312.
- Fourteen positive awards valued at £298,672 including a case against Anfi valued at £95,400