The senior account manager was very pleasant and professional throughout, he made an honest assessment of our ownership with regard to ECC being able to assist with a termination and award of possible compensation. He clearly explained how both EEC and ourselves would both have to commit financially with the various options open to us, however he also explained the process and previous successful awards that gave us the confidence to make the commitment to proceed.
- Fresh wave of positive press coverage for Timeshare Advice Centre and European Consumer Claims
- What do Wyndham’s timeshare owners really think of them?
- Fourteen positive awards amounting to £177,272 including a case against Silverpont totalling £24,633
- How to distinguish trustworthy timeshare claims/relinquishment firms from fraudsters
- ECC expert discusses timeshare claims and relinquishments with Valencia’s leading podcast host