He was very professional. He listened to what our complaint was, asked necessary questions to draw out more points/facts in order for him to understand our problem better. He lingered, explained what the Spanish law says about timeshare. He invited in other work colleagues and showed us the offices in both UK and Spain to prove to us M1 is a genuine company. He took the interest in reading some of contents of our contract documents to establish flaws. He was cheerful and calm.
- Fresh wave of positive press coverage for Timeshare Advice Centre and European Consumer Claims
- What do Wyndham’s timeshare owners really think of them?
- Fourteen positive awards amounting to £177,272 including a case against Silverpont totalling £24,633
- How to distinguish trustworthy timeshare claims/relinquishment firms from fraudsters
- ECC expert discusses timeshare claims and relinquishments with Valencia’s leading podcast host