He was very professional. He listened to what our complaint was, asked necessary questions to draw out more points/facts in order for him to understand our problem better. He lingered, explained what the Spanish law says about timeshare. He invited in other work colleagues and showed us the offices in both UK and Spain to prove to us M1 is a genuine company. He took the interest in reading some of contents of our contract documents to establish flaws. He was cheerful and calm.
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times
- European Consumer Claims and American Consumer Claims celebrate US launch triumph
- Thirty seven positive court awards valued at £620,389 including eighteen CLC cases totalling £325,903
- Twenty two positive awards valued at £447,895 including a case against Silverpoint valued at £49,312.
- Fourteen positive awards valued at £298,672 including a case against Anfi valued at £95,400