He was very professional. He listened to what our complaint was, asked necessary questions to draw out more points/facts in order for him to understand our problem better. He lingered, explained what the Spanish law says about timeshare. He invited in other work colleagues and showed us the offices in both UK and Spain to prove to us M1 is a genuine company. He took the interest in reading some of contents of our contract documents to establish flaws. He was cheerful and calm.
- Eight positive awards including one against CLC World totalling £32,219
- Ten positive court judgements against timeshare developers valued at £236,021
- Timeshare Claims biggest week ever recorded – Seventy Six positive awards valued at £2,837,587.
- Increase in 30% maintenance fee causing more misery for timeshare owners
- Eight awards against CLC World totalling £162,682 along with Marriott and Anfi