Jack spoke for nearly two hours and explained to me the whole works. I am happy for you to go forward as I have not been very happy with the Marriott’s behaviour towards their owners. I am keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well and look forward to any further information. I have sent to you today all paperwork that I think will be relevant as requested.
- Ten positive court judgements against timeshare developers valued at £236,021
- Timeshare Claims biggest week ever recorded – Seventy Six positive awards valued at £2,837,587.
- Increase in 30% maintenance fee causing more misery for timeshare owners
- Eight awards against CLC World totalling £162,682 along with Marriott and Anfi
- Eight court awards valued at £127,913