My wife and I were quite apprehensive making contact with the company, we did read other reviews before hand. From the start we were very impressed with the help and the professionalism. Both of us being in our seventies we found them to be very patient and helpful with new technology, like Zoom. We both would recommend this service
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times
- European Consumer Claims and American Consumer Claims celebrate US launch triumph
- Thirty seven positive court awards valued at £620,389 including eighteen CLC cases totalling £325,903
- Twenty two positive awards valued at £447,895 including a case against Silverpoint valued at £49,312.
- Fourteen positive awards valued at £298,672 including a case against Anfi valued at £95,400