Following consultations with the Timeshare Advice Center regarding our initial start with which we had concerns, they recommended and personally introduced us to M1 Legal. We explained our concern regarding the initial start which M1 fortunately highlighted was within the previous start 14 day “cooling off period”, this legal feature had not previously been mentioned, so permitted an easy contract cancellation. We understood that the one of the M1 Legal teams had previous experience associated with our timeshare company having obtained successful prior judgements for clients. This we found most encouraging. We would appreciate the opportunity to submit our feedback on the completion of our problem.
- Fresh wave of positive press coverage for Timeshare Advice Centre and European Consumer Claims
- What do Wyndham’s timeshare owners really think of them?
- Fourteen positive awards amounting to £177,272 including a case against Silverpont totalling £24,633
- How to distinguish trustworthy timeshare claims/relinquishment firms from fraudsters
- ECC expert discusses timeshare claims and relinquishments with Valencia’s leading podcast host