Following consultations with the Timeshare Advice Center regarding our initial start with which we had concerns, they recommended and personally introduced us to M1 Legal. We explained our concern regarding the initial start which M1 fortunately highlighted was within the previous start 14 day “cooling off period”, this legal feature had not previously been mentioned, so permitted an easy contract cancellation. We understood that the one of the M1 Legal teams had previous experience associated with our timeshare company having obtained successful prior judgements for clients. This we found most encouraging. We would appreciate the opportunity to submit our feedback on the completion of our problem.
- Ten positive court judgements against timeshare developers valued at £236,021
- Timeshare Claims biggest week ever recorded – Seventy Six positive awards valued at £2,837,587.
- Increase in 30% maintenance fee causing more misery for timeshare owners
- Eight awards against CLC World totalling £162,682 along with Marriott and Anfi
- Eight court awards valued at £127,913