Our initial contact with the company was via e-mail, phone and a Zoom video call. All the company’s agents were courteous, professional and well informed and they exuded justifiable confidence, which my wife and I found reassuring. We have just embarked upon what will be a lengthy journey that will hopefully conclude with a positive outcome for us and them. Our initial impressions are extremely favourable and we believe our confidence in them is well placed.
- Fresh wave of positive press coverage for Timeshare Advice Centre and European Consumer Claims
- What do Wyndham’s timeshare owners really think of them?
- Fourteen positive awards amounting to £177,272 including a case against Silverpont totalling £24,633
- How to distinguish trustworthy timeshare claims/relinquishment firms from fraudsters
- ECC expert discusses timeshare claims and relinquishments with Valencia’s leading podcast host