Our initial contact with the company was via e-mail, phone and a Zoom video call. All the company’s agents were courteous, professional and well informed and they exuded justifiable confidence, which my wife and I found reassuring. We have just embarked upon what will be a lengthy journey that will hopefully conclude with a positive outcome for us and them. Our initial impressions are extremely favourable and we believe our confidence in them is well placed.
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times
- European Consumer Claims and American Consumer Claims celebrate US launch triumph
- Thirty seven positive court awards valued at £620,389 including eighteen CLC cases totalling £325,903
- Twenty two positive awards valued at £447,895 including a case against Silverpoint valued at £49,312.
- Fourteen positive awards valued at £298,672 including a case against Anfi valued at £95,400