Although I do not usually take ‘cold calls’ in this case I am pleased that I did. Ricky explained everything slowly (needed to for a 77 year old!!), even introduced me to Zoom and took me through everything at my pace. I have tried to get my time share off my hands for the passed five years all to no avail….plus a cost! I now feel as though there is a fair chance that there is light at the end of the tunnel. I was surprised how much I had to pay up front, but in the long term I should gain….only time will tell. Many thanks Ricky, plus all the ‘crew’…..Looking forward to the end product!.
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times
- European Consumer Claims and American Consumer Claims celebrate US launch triumph
- Thirty seven positive court awards valued at £620,389 including eighteen CLC cases totalling £325,903
- Twenty two positive awards valued at £447,895 including a case against Silverpoint valued at £49,312.
- Fourteen positive awards valued at £298,672 including a case against Anfi valued at £95,400