Mr James was very patient and clear with his explanations and tried very hard to erase the previous bad experiences we have had when trying to cancel further years of timeshare ownership. As we are both retired and in our late seventies these timeshares have become a millstone round our necks as no family members are in a position financially to take over this expense. We are putting our faith in Mr James however that this will all be resolved soon.
- Reader’s Digest documents ECC’s mission to protect mis-sold timeshare owners
- @legislator.com. Email scam warning
- The Sunday Times reports on European Consumer Claims victories over rogue timeshare firms
- Twenty three positive court awards valued at £318,657 including ten CLC cases totalling £197,965
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times