I didn’t feel pressurised to do it and was given advice on the best option to take. Also understand it costs quite a lot to exit my timeshare but in the long run its better than paying out every year and not being able to book anywhere.
- Reader’s Digest documents ECC’s mission to protect mis-sold timeshare owners
- @legislator.com. Email scam warning
- The Sunday Times reports on European Consumer Claims victories over rogue timeshare firms
- Twenty three positive court awards valued at £318,657 including ten CLC cases totalling £197,965
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times