Scott was very professional, knowledgable and friendly. It was slightly overwhelming as he was explaining all the options, he did not rush us to make a decision. From reading the recent emails about people trying to terminate their Timeshare contracts ECC were far and away the most genuine and successful. Hopefully our claim will be successful too.
- Reader’s Digest documents ECC’s mission to protect mis-sold timeshare owners
- @legislator.com. Email scam warning
- The Sunday Times reports on European Consumer Claims victories over rogue timeshare firms
- Twenty three positive court awards valued at £318,657 including ten CLC cases totalling £197,965
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times