I could not have asked for anything more. Precise and in-depth consultation everything explained in detail. A very friendly and also professional approach and made sure I understood everything step by step through the introduction process. If I was unsure at first I soon realised that I needn’t have been. There was no hard sell, it was a very professional from start to finish. So glad I decided to go this route.
- Reader’s Digest documents ECC’s mission to protect mis-sold timeshare owners
- @legislator.com. Email scam warning
- The Sunday Times reports on European Consumer Claims victories over rogue timeshare firms
- Twenty three positive court awards valued at £318,657 including ten CLC cases totalling £197,965
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times