Although we were entirely sceptical about communicating with any organization regarding our membership, due the many approaches made, we found Steven to be entirely professional and informative. We discussed our situation with him at some length and gleaned much knowledge about ECC and how we could progress towards making an application to the court through their dedicated legal team. We did not feel pressured at any time, but did check out ECC through various sources and anything that concerned us at all we discussed further with Steven who allayed our fears and gave us confidence. Being able to gain access easily was a great positive having had such difficulty communicating all year with those in control of our timeshare and having had no notification of changes they were implementing. All round a very positive experience. All further parties involved proved themselves to be helpful and courteous.
- Twelve positive awards valued at £182,813 including a case against CLC Paradise Trading totalling £45,949
- Twelve positive awards valued at £286,599 including an award against Restotel & Medhotel totalling £79,233
- Four positive awards valued at £82,598 including an awards against CLC World valued at £29,187
- Second largest award valued at £196,569 against Onagrup
- Fourteen positive court awards valued at £258,217 in just one week