It’s such a worrying thing, being duped into buying a Timeshare. The Citizen’s Advice Bureau recommended we go to ECC. We’re glad we did and our Account Manager was an absolute gem. So personable, professional and understanding. He is a safe pair of hands and I want to thank him for accommodating us and helping us to find a manageable way to pay for our legal fees. That almost put us off but I know we were with the best company to help us. I highly recommend ECC and thank them wholeheartedly for their service.
- @legislator.com. Email scam warning
- The Sunday Times reports on European Consumer Claims victories over rogue timeshare firms
- Twenty three positive court awards valued at £318,657 including ten CLC cases totalling £197,965
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times
- European Consumer Claims and American Consumer Claims celebrate US launch triumph