I found ECC to be informative, reassuring, factual and realistic as to what they could and couldn’t do for us. They were also very patient as it took a number of calls for us to be persuaded that they were the right ones for us. At no time did the push us to make a decision.
- Twenty three positive court awards valued at £318,657 including ten CLC cases totalling £197,965
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times
- European Consumer Claims and American Consumer Claims celebrate US launch triumph
- Thirty seven positive court awards valued at £620,389 including eighteen CLC cases totalling £325,903
- Twenty two positive awards valued at £447,895 including a case against Silverpoint valued at £49,312.