Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have been trying to exit our contract with Westgate for some time. Having previously been defrauded by a so-called legal company we were somewhat cautious of their claims that they could help us to resolve it. However, although it took rather longer than expected, they have finally sorted it! Steven has been very helpful throughout, dealing with my many questions about the progress and, at times, doubts as to whether it was actually going to happen. Hopefully, now we are post-pandemic, other Westgate owners will have a quicker but similarly successful outcome. Thank you.
- Fresh wave of positive press coverage for Timeshare Advice Centre and European Consumer Claims
- What do Wyndham’s timeshare owners really think of them?
- Fourteen positive awards amounting to £177,272 including a case against Silverpont totalling £24,633
- How to distinguish trustworthy timeshare claims/relinquishment firms from fraudsters
- ECC expert discusses timeshare claims and relinquishments with Valencia’s leading podcast host