Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have been trying to exit our contract with Westgate for some time. Having previously been defrauded by a so-called legal company we were somewhat cautious of their claims that they could help us to resolve it. However, although it took rather longer than expected, they have finally sorted it! Steven has been very helpful throughout, dealing with my many questions about the progress and, at times, doubts as to whether it was actually going to happen. Hopefully, now we are post-pandemic, other Westgate owners will have a quicker but similarly successful outcome. Thank you.
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times
- European Consumer Claims and American Consumer Claims celebrate US launch triumph
- Thirty seven positive court awards valued at £620,389 including eighteen CLC cases totalling £325,903
- Twenty two positive awards valued at £447,895 including a case against Silverpoint valued at £49,312.
- Fourteen positive awards valued at £298,672 including a case against Anfi valued at £95,400