We have been given the run around by our time share owners and a sell my time share group and have had very poor service. We were then referred by them to a time share closing service, who apparently work alongside the other two companies. All the promises that selling the time share would be easy proved to be wrong and after paying 3,800 US dollars we were no further forward. We found ECC and have so far had great service from them, friendly and helpful advice and reassurances of a speedy resolution to our desire to terminate our ownership. Whilst riddled with insecurity and doubt from our service from the other companies, we are happy with the service that Ellie and Raz have so far provided. The addendum to the contract assuring us of no further annual fees was especially welcome and reassuring.
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times
- European Consumer Claims and American Consumer Claims celebrate US launch triumph
- Thirty seven positive court awards valued at £620,389 including eighteen CLC cases totalling £325,903
- Twenty two positive awards valued at £447,895 including a case against Silverpoint valued at £49,312.
- Fourteen positive awards valued at £298,672 including a case against Anfi valued at £95,400