I have been trying to get out of my Time Share contract for quite some time. Having been introduced to ECC and having spoken to a Senior Accounts Manager, I can now see a light at the end of the tunnel. I only wish that I had found out about ECC sooner.
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times
- European Consumer Claims and American Consumer Claims celebrate US launch triumph
- Thirty seven positive court awards valued at £620,389 including eighteen CLC cases totalling £325,903
- Twenty two positive awards valued at £447,895 including a case against Silverpoint valued at £49,312.
- Fourteen positive awards valued at £298,672 including a case against Anfi valued at £95,400