This is only the first day of starting our process to relinquish our time share contract and so far we are very impressed and pleased by the staff at ECC. Mr Dawson has also mentioned that he will try to help recover previous costs, paid at a previous attempt to get out of our time share contract, as Mr Dawson said that it looks like we had been mislead into thinking that our contract had been terminated by this other independent person. We hope that now we have come to ECC, our long standing problems and worries, may soon be at an end.
- Fresh wave of positive press coverage for Timeshare Advice Centre and European Consumer Claims
- What do Wyndham’s timeshare owners really think of them?
- Fourteen positive awards amounting to £177,272 including a case against Silverpont totalling £24,633
- How to distinguish trustworthy timeshare claims/relinquishment firms from fraudsters
- ECC expert discusses timeshare claims and relinquishments with Valencia’s leading podcast host