Like many others I was pressurised into signing up with a fractional timeshare with CLC after spending the whole day out of my holiday touring various apartments with their rep – a condition of their ‘free’ holiday. The loan we signed with Barclays was horrendous with an 11.9% interest rate. My husband has since passed away and these payments are difficult on my widow’s pension. Thank goodness my son discovered ECC they have been amazing, patiently explaining the process of recovering my money since the contract was apparently illegal. It was like a great weight had been lifted from my shoulders after worrying about it for years. They have taken over the whole process of taking CLC to court. Thank you.
- Fresh wave of positive press coverage for Timeshare Advice Centre and European Consumer Claims
- What do Wyndham’s timeshare owners really think of them?
- Fourteen positive awards amounting to £177,272 including a case against Silverpont totalling £24,633
- How to distinguish trustworthy timeshare claims/relinquishment firms from fraudsters
- ECC expert discusses timeshare claims and relinquishments with Valencia’s leading podcast host