Like many others I was pressurised into signing up with a fractional timeshare with CLC after spending the whole day out of my holiday touring various apartments with their rep – a condition of their ‘free’ holiday. The loan we signed with Barclays was horrendous with an 11.9% interest rate. My husband has since passed away and these payments are difficult on my widow’s pension. Thank goodness my son discovered ECC they have been amazing, patiently explaining the process of recovering my money since the contract was apparently illegal. It was like a great weight had been lifted from my shoulders after worrying about it for years. They have taken over the whole process of taking CLC to court. Thank you.
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times
- European Consumer Claims and American Consumer Claims celebrate US launch triumph
- Thirty seven positive court awards valued at £620,389 including eighteen CLC cases totalling £325,903
- Twenty two positive awards valued at £447,895 including a case against Silverpoint valued at £49,312.
- Fourteen positive awards valued at £298,672 including a case against Anfi valued at £95,400