Yesterday we received an email from Marriott stating we had closure from our timeshare in USA. This is the end of a very smooth journey for us having visited and engaged ECC in September last year. Thank you for all your help, guiding us through what to do, and answering any questions we had promptly. We have given our timeshare back and no longer have the ongoing expense. We are happy to say this company is to be trusted, for which we are most grateful.
- Fresh wave of positive press coverage for Timeshare Advice Centre and European Consumer Claims
- What do Wyndham’s timeshare owners really think of them?
- Fourteen positive awards amounting to £177,272 including a case against Silverpont totalling £24,633
- How to distinguish trustworthy timeshare claims/relinquishment firms from fraudsters
- ECC expert discusses timeshare claims and relinquishments with Valencia’s leading podcast host