Sean explained everything in great detail. There was no hurry, nor fuss. He took time & gave ample opportunity to ask questions at all times. He understood that we actually had a good experience with our particular resort since 2008 & that we’re very sad to be in our current position, where the resort is closing at the end of March 2023.
- Twenty three positive court awards valued at £318,657 including ten CLC cases totalling £197,965
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times
- European Consumer Claims and American Consumer Claims celebrate US launch triumph
- Thirty seven positive court awards valued at £620,389 including eighteen CLC cases totalling £325,903
- Twenty two positive awards valued at £447,895 including a case against Silverpoint valued at £49,312.