Our experience has been quite overwhelming after years of anguish regarding our timeshare which has caused us life-changing problems. Jack put us at ease instantly with his friendly but professional manner. His knowledge and the way in which he passed on all information in a thorough way without bombarding us with terminology which is confusing and unnecessary. Feel emotional, relieved and that this is not really happening to us as it has been all “conmen” and bad experience until now. Don’t think we have ever felt so overwhelmed and humbled by anything in our lives. Will be forever grateful to Jack and Raz who are both delightful in dealing with their clients. Thank you for caring ECC.
- @legislator.com. Email scam warning
- The Sunday Times reports on European Consumer Claims victories over rogue timeshare firms
- Twenty three positive court awards valued at £318,657 including ten CLC cases totalling £197,965
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times
- European Consumer Claims and American Consumer Claims celebrate US launch triumph