A lengthy but easy to understand zoom call took place to review our situation. Having already tried and failed to get out of our timeshare agreement it was refreshing to have every question answered with a passion to help. We were never once pressured to signing up today, the procedures were explained fully and the costs involved in our case. If you have to put your trust in a company to help you and get the result you deserve I do not think you will get better. We are looking forward to a positive result.
- Reader’s Digest documents ECC’s mission to protect mis-sold timeshare owners
- @legislator.com. Email scam warning
- The Sunday Times reports on European Consumer Claims victories over rogue timeshare firms
- Twenty three positive court awards valued at £318,657 including ten CLC cases totalling £197,965
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times