Many thanks for your help in navigating my way through disposing of my timeshare. Your Irish lilt was always reassuring, and it happened as you predicted. I am delighted to have one less thing to pay for as the price of everything is surging.
- Courts re-open with £161,000 in positive judgements in just one week.
- The joy of being timeshare free. But is it really possible?
- Timeshare owners scramble to escape before 2023 maintenance payment demands
- A couple from Essex scores £52,500 in timeshare compensation with help from M1 Legal
- High costs of Spanish holidays put pressure on timeshare owners