Experience was very good; a lot of valuable insight gained into CLC’s modus operandi. Mr Worthy was pleasant and good humoured and did not really force the pace. Despite reservations beforehand we decided to “go for it” esp as CLC is now in administration and it is probably our last chance to get some financial recovery. If I have one reservation it would be the level of background noise on the ZOOM call; Surely some Sound insulation could be installed which would improve audibility and give a better sense of privacy – Just a suggestion. Overall a much better experience than expected!
- Reader’s Digest documents ECC’s mission to protect mis-sold timeshare owners
- @legislator.com. Email scam warning
- The Sunday Times reports on European Consumer Claims victories over rogue timeshare firms
- Twenty three positive court awards valued at £318,657 including ten CLC cases totalling £197,965
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times