Experience was very good; a lot of valuable insight gained into CLC’s modus operandi. Mr Worthy was pleasant and good humoured and did not really force the pace. Despite reservations beforehand we decided to “go for it” esp as CLC is now in administration and it is probably our last chance to get some financial recovery. If I have one reservation it would be the level of background noise on the ZOOM call; Surely some Sound insulation could be installed which would improve audibility and give a better sense of privacy – Just a suggestion. Overall a much better experience than expected!
- Timeshare Claims biggest week ever recorded – Seventy Six positive awards valued at £2,837,587.
- Increase in 30% maintenance fee causing more misery for timeshare owners
- Eight awards against CLC World totalling £162,682 along with Marriott and Anfi
- Eight court awards valued at £127,913
- 3 positive results against Marriott valued at £61,909