Read the reviews on ECC and decided to go with them to get out of our timeshare which we had problems doing….glad I did as the service was very good from the initial contact with Alex and the video call showing the office and staff etc and Sharon on occasions and Steven who dealt with the case. I must admit I did have a few nervy moments on the way but Steven was there to put my mind at rest on quite a few occasions…Steven is a man of few words tbh but actions speak louder than words and Steven certainly did the business…we are now timeshare free and that was the objective…many thanks to Steven and the team for all the work put in…would certainly recommend ECC to anyone who needs this sort of service…
- Fresh wave of positive press coverage for Timeshare Advice Centre and European Consumer Claims
- What do Wyndham’s timeshare owners really think of them?
- Fourteen positive awards amounting to £177,272 including a case against Silverpont totalling £24,633
- How to distinguish trustworthy timeshare claims/relinquishment firms from fraudsters
- ECC expert discusses timeshare claims and relinquishments with Valencia’s leading podcast host