My elderly parents (in their 80’s) have owned a timeshare since the 90’s and were concerned that the “in perpetuity” ownership would just go on and on so wanted to cancel the contract, they asked me to help them as neither are computer literate so I did. I have to admit that first we were sceptical and a little nervous as there is so much bad press about the procedure and some of the companies involved but I have to say that right from the start (with Rob) and through the process it all went very smoothly, helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend ECC to anyone looking to divest themselves of a timeshare contract they no longer require.
- Fresh wave of positive press coverage for Timeshare Advice Centre and European Consumer Claims
- What do Wyndham’s timeshare owners really think of them?
- Fourteen positive awards amounting to £177,272 including a case against Silverpont totalling £24,633
- How to distinguish trustworthy timeshare claims/relinquishment firms from fraudsters
- ECC expert discusses timeshare claims and relinquishments with Valencia’s leading podcast host