I had 22 weeks with Marriott and ECC managed to cancel 12 of them, at the beginning Marriott refused but with the help of Steven and telling me which email to reply to and what answer to write, it put them in a position that they had to accept the cancellation with no fee at all, something that they refused at the beginning. And now is the procedure for the lawsuit that will begin and hopefully it will go as smoothly as the cancellation process. Thanks Steven and the ECC team.
- Fresh wave of positive press coverage for Timeshare Advice Centre and European Consumer Claims
- What do Wyndham’s timeshare owners really think of them?
- Fourteen positive awards amounting to £177,272 including a case against Silverpont totalling £24,633
- How to distinguish trustworthy timeshare claims/relinquishment firms from fraudsters
- ECC expert discusses timeshare claims and relinquishments with Valencia’s leading podcast host