I found ECC to be very friendly and efficient. Everything was explained to me in detail, so I understood the whole process. Nothing was too much trouble. Special thanks to Steve for all his hard work that was done swiftly and smoothly. Thanks to Sharon also for her help and support.
- The plight of timeshare prisoners freed by ECC as featured in the Sunday Times
- European Consumer Claims and American Consumer Claims celebrate US launch triumph
- Thirty seven positive court awards valued at £620,389 including eighteen CLC cases totalling £325,903
- Twenty two positive awards valued at £447,895 including a case against Silverpoint valued at £49,312.
- Fourteen positive awards valued at £298,672 including a case against Anfi valued at £95,400