Was a bit sceptical at first but when I signed up, the paperwork stated that my case could take up to a year to resolve so I sat back and was expecting a long-drawn-out process. I was amazed when Steven telephoned a few days later and said it would all be sorted before Christmas which was only a few weeks away. Sure enough, everything was sorted well before Christmas. The best Christmas present I could have wished for.
- Are European Consumer Claims (ECC) the timeshare compensation industry market leaders? Here’s why we think we are:
- Fifteen positive awards valued at £284,482 including a case against CLC Sucursal valued at £45,851
- Eleven positive awards valued at £154,887 including an award against CLC Sucursal valued at £44,214
- Twelve positive awards valued at £166,641 including a case against Marriott Vacation Club valued at £70,743
- Eight positive awards valued at £102,831 including a case against CLC Continental Resorts valued at £48,047.