One of our experienced advice team will call you shortly to confirm your booking and answer any questions you may have.
- All parties named on the timeshare ownership must attend. If this is not possible we must be informed prior to your appointment.
- You are required to bring your timeshare purchase contracts together with terms and conditions plus any other documentation in connection with your timeshare purchase.
- Please bring your passport / driving license and a recent utility bill, copies are accepted.
- On arrival you are required to attend your appointment prior to check-in at the hotel.
- We are required to take your credit/debit card details as a security against the hotel reservation.
- Failure to not show up at your appointment will result in a charge to your card of £50.00. This will only apply should you cancel within 48 hours prior to your Mini-break stay.
- Your card details will be destroyed shortly thereafter.